January 20, 2009
Good day everyone,
I have some questions about Hymn/DarkIntervals.
1. Is it an improvisation ? any saying from jarrett that it was improvised ?
2. If i'm not mistaken (I have no eduction in musicology), the structure of Hymn is centered around the number SEVEN:
- Begin with the G note (G is the seventh letter of the alphabet)
- Can be decomposed in 7 pieces (+ending) beginning with G
- When the G note is repeated we can notice that at "pieces" 5 (twice) and 6 (five times) the sum of repetitions is 7
- The last piece (the 7th) we can hear G repeated 7 times x 3 times: 7.7.7
Am I mistaken ? So I wonder what about this "obsession" around 7 ? does somebedy have the score sheet ?
Most Users Ever Online: 144
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jonny J Jonson: 23
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Daniel Fernando Soria, DFS, DanielBMusic, Catherine, FSJ Kultur, HG832
Moderators: Olivier Bruchez: 283
Administrators: Olivier Bruchez: 283